Chemical Particle Counter: HSLIS-M100e
Sensitivity range: 0.1 - 1.0 μm
Provides continuous, real-time chemical particle monitoring of contamination levels in corrosive liquids, including hydrogen fluoride (HF).
Point of Product
The High Sensitivity Liquid in Situ (HSLIS-M100e) Chemical Particle Counter provides continuous, real-time particle monitoring of contamination levels in corrosive liquids, including hydrogen fluoride (HF) and is included in Particle Measuring System’ (PMS) complete line of liquid particle counters.
Particle Measuring Systems‘ HSLIS Liquid Particle Counter makes it easy to always understand the characteristics of your working fluid. The combination of high sensitivity and low cost makes it ideal when large numbers of sensors and/or long-term trending are required. Integration of the HSLIS Liquid Particle Counter into FacilityNet Software provides an economical way to monitor multiple flow systems and provide dedicated local display and control capabilities.
Learn about Particle Measuring Systems’ (PMS) full line of particle counters.
For industry leading 20 nm particle counters see the Ultra DI 20 or the Chem 20.
- 4 channel chemical particle counter
- 0.1, 0.2, 0.5 and 1.0 μm particle monitoring size range
- Operates with an optimal flow rate of 300 ml/min. +/-10%
- Samples 1% of the flow volume or 3 ml/min
- Compatible with corrosive liquids, including hydrogen fluoride (HF)
- eSeries compatible with Facility Net Software
- Existing network can be used with ethernet communication to Facility Net Software
- Sensitivity range: 0.1 – 1.0 µm
- Monitoring chemical delivery systems
- Measuring filter efficiency
- Episodic event tracking and alarming
- Continuous chemical particle system monitoring