Liquid Particle Counter: LiQuilaz® II S Series
Sensitivity range: 0.2 – 20 µm
Liquid Particle Counting Spectrometer by Particle Measuring Systems PMS: a volumetric liquid particle counter that measures the entire stream so you know exactly what particles…
Point of Product
LiQuilaz® II optical liquid particle counter is a volumetric monitor with a variety of sizing sensitivities as low as 0.2 µm. It provides high precision analysis for most process chemicals, including hydrofluoric acid and hot corrosive chemicals up to 306 °F (152 °C).
A unique solution in the comprehensive line of liquid particle counters, the LiQuilaz II particle counter by Particle Measuring Systems provides the same levels of accuracy, reliability and repeatability that customers have received from our instruments for many years. LiQuilaz II liquid particle counter features both RS-485 and Ethernet network communications.
Volumetric particle counting offers the highest precision possible by measuring 100% sample volumes (up to 80 ml/min) so that short sampling intervals can be utilized without sacrificing statistical significance.
Find the right particle counter for your application by using Particle Measuring Systems’ (PMS) particle counter finder tool.
- 0.2 – 20.0 μm particle counter size range
- Up to 80 ml/min flow rate
- Compatible with a wide range of process chemicals
- Small footprint for easy placement anywhere in the process
- User-selected particle size threshold
- S02: 0.2 – 2.0 µm, S03: 0.3 – 3.0 µm, S05: 0.5 – 20.0 µm
- In-line and batch sampling capabilities
- Effervescent chemical measurements using compression sampling
- Chemical quality assurance
- Process bath monitoring
- DI water monitoring
- Chemical delivery systems
- Photoresist monitoring