Airnet® II Particle Sensor (4 Channel)
Sensitivity range: 0.2 - 10.0 µm
The Airnet particle sensor meets the specifications of ISO 21501-4 to measure the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
Point of Product
The Airnet® II 4 Channel Particle Sensor meets the specifications of ISO 21501-4 to measure the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
A simple and cost-effective way to monitor your cleanroom, the Airnet II Particle Sensor provides unparelled performance with data transmission capabilities for remote monitoring. Versatile power options combined with an ultra-small footprint makes the Airnet II Particle Sensor easy to install right where you need it.
The unit can be configured to accept distributed power from an in-house system or power over ethernet (PoE). Data integrity is maintained through the use of a data queue feature that continues to gather data even if communication is lost. To ensure proper flow conditions and vacuum system operation, these units incorporate a Dynamic Flow Sensing system that will alarm with a 15% change in flow conditions.
- 4 channels
- 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 5.0, and 10.0 μm size range
- 0.1 or 1.0 CFM flow rate
- Interfaces with object linking and embedding (OLE) for process control (OPC) communications, Modbus communications and optional 4-20 mA output
- Chemical-resistant polycarbonate (PC) enclosure
- Low sample point cost
- Small enough for use in remote locations
- Proven technology provides reliable and accurate data
- Allows for immeditate reaction to particle contamination events
- A low-cost solution for multipoint monitoring
- Interfaces with Facility Net, Pharmaceutical Netand FacilityPro Software for comprehensive management of cleanroom conditions
- A small footprint and flexible mounting options make it easy to install in cleanrooms and mini-environments
- A laser diode (LD) drastically reduces the need for maintenance and extends product lifecycle
- Automatic laser shutdown reduces laser failures
- Real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles
- Easy to clean/wipe down; designed to minimize particle traps
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies installations
- OPC or Modbus TCP communications easily utilized
- Optional 24 VDC input / 4-20 mA output configurations available
- Cleanroom monitoring
- Dedicated monitoring of critical locations
- Trend analysis
- Statistical process control
- Multi-location monitoring