Syringe Liquid Particle Sampler: SLS-20
For Chem 20 Batch Sampling
For batch sampling applications using Particle Measuring Systems’ Chem 20 and Chem 20-HI particle counters.
Point of Product
The SLS-20 Syringe Liquid Particle Sampler enables Particle Measuring Systems’ Chem 20TM or Chem 20-HI particle counters to operate in batch sampling applications. It is ideal for precise, small-volume sampling.
The system consists of an SLS-20 for either corrosive or non-corrosive liquids, all connections necessary to interface with a compatible Chem 20 or Chem 20-HI particle counter and optional software.
- With SamplerSight software, includes data generation into pre-formatted report types and spreadsheets
- Internal leak detection
- Repeatable recipes for consistent sampling parameters
- Software for data collection and trending
- Optional password security
- 20 nm sensitivity provides unmatched level of process, chemical and filter monitoring
- Fluoropolymer syringe standard for use with HF
- Minimal chemical volume used
- Fully automated system
- Menu-driven data collection
- Extremely accurate measurements
- Compatible with corrosive and non-corrosive liquids
- Small volume chemical quality assurance
- Parts cleanliness testing
- Laboratory water sampling
- Industries: semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, medical, aerospace, automotive
- Sampling chemical out of finished product packaging
- Sampling out of wet process tanks for process and filter monitoring